1. What is your occupation? It says on my business card "Technical Communications Specialist". The real deal is that I research and write stuff, if not edit other people's $h!t.
2. What color are your socks right now? White with gray trim.
3. What are you listening to right now? Rihanna's "Don't Stop the Music". It's on endless loop in my playlist today.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Green-tea flavored Japanese tikoy(?).
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Technically yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Erm. Does "texted" count? If not, it was sister #2 last Friday. She's asking if bro-in-law already picked me up from Megamall.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Uh...
9. Favorite drink? Magnolia Chocolait, Sola raspberry iced tea, caramel macchiato, Bailey's.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Don't watch sports much, unless there's some hot guy with a huge bulge (read: male gymnastics, diving). Sometimes (if I catch them on TV) cheerleading competitions, figure skating, ballroom dancing.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Never
12. Pets? 3 dogs. Still miss Rufuss though.
13. Favorite food? All the stuff that currently I should eat less: Super Supreme Stuffed Crust pizza, Bacon Cheeseburger Melt, Hazelnut Brownie ice cream, Yang Chow Chao Fan with shanghai rolls, etc. etc.
14. Last movie you watched? The latest Indy flick.
15. Favorite Day of the year? Erm... my birthday, I guess. And profit-sharing day. And bonuses day.
16. What do you do to vent anger? I masturbate. HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, I eat or rant (read: backstab, make chismis) to other people. Share the hate people! w00t!
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Ken doll and our family computer.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring; I don't like cold weather, and spring promises summer, so...
19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses, cos I rarely get one. Once a year lang. HAHAHAHA!
20. What kind of pie? Meh's apple pie, though I prefer chocolate-y ones (Choco mallow pie ng Jollibee, mud pie/banofee pie chuva...)
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Not really. I'm not sending this to anyone anyway. Bahala na sila kung gagaya.
22. Who is most likely to respond? Those who like to make gaya.
23. Who is least likely to respond? I dunno.
24. Living arrangements? With mother.
25. When was the last time you cried? Erm... last Saturday. Nag-drama lang ako to sister #2.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? The underwear drawer.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I dunno.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? I dunno.
29. Favorite smell? Versace Blue Jeans. Saka yung pabango ni Ivan.
30. What inspires you? Beautiful people. Porn stars. Success stories of people with a good idea and made millions out of it. Writers who get awards/become bestsellers at such a young age. Those bastards.
31. What are you afraid of? Heights. Enclosed spaces. Love (or my in/capability of loving).
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese. Spicy will also do. Basta may bacon.
33. Favorite car? See here.
34. Favorite cat breed? None in particular. I'm a dog person.
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
36. How many years at your current job? 4 years, 1 month, 7 days.
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Two. Still living in one of them. Huhu.
39. How many countries have you been to? Just one, excluding the motherland.