Tuesday, December 31, 2013

thank you

Hello blog. It's been a while. Like one-whole-year while. Sorry about that. I guess this is worse than the previous years when I peppered you with my attempts at fiction, huh?

And to think I wrote last year that I should write more. Among other things. Whoops. Ah well.

Well 2013, you were a mixed bag. I'm not sure if you contributed a lot in the happy part of my "assignment" from last year, but you sure gave me several to get nervous excited about. I still have to take the leap, though. Although I have to say, I think in some aspects I managed a hop and a skip. It's not you. It's me.

Thank you, universe, for pushing me out of my comfort zone from time to time this year. I know whine most of the time but in the end I'm glad I did them. BTW, you can be a son a bitch sometimes. But hey, those are the exciting parts I guess.

These have been written here before, but I think I should put these on my cubicle at work next year:

Find out what makes me happy and excited. Then sustain it.
Follow through, PJ. Follow through dammit.

No comments: