Thursday, December 30, 2010

my (post-)christmas wish list 2010

Here's my list last year:
  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! *sings* "All I want for Christmas is youuuu..." [In fairness, I did have more resolve this year. Go go go again!]
  2. Own laptop, preferably a MacBook Pro, just because it is cool, or one of those cute netbooks. A trusty Windows-based notebook is okay, too... after all, Windows 7 is supposed to be better (than Vista).
  3. My own car
  4. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations. Hopefully somewhere overseas for the first two; Mactan, Boracay, or Bohol for the last.
  5. Backstage passes and/or meet and greet opportunities to my favorite acts. Kris Allen is top priority, especially with these rumors floating about that he will be here in February! *squeal*
  6. More pairs of kick-ass shoes. I still haven't gotten myself a pair of brown loafers.
  7. New/Updated wardrobe to go with the shoes.
  8. The perfect bag. Heck, a new laptop bag will do.
  9. A savings account with at least six figures in it (I'm really hoping my investments pick up by then)
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).

Not bad, especially the ones that I won (like the netbook -- though it's running on XP -- and the Kris Allen M&G). :)

Here's my list this year:

  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! Here we go again...
  2. My own car
  3. A savings account with at least six figures in it (Kelangan na talagang mag-ipon! Or mag-asawa ng mayaman!)
  4. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations
  5. Backstage passes and/or meet and greet opportunities to my favorite acts (I hope Kris Allen comes back again)
  6. 1TB External HDD. Heck, maybe I should set up my own server.
  7. A pair of brown loafers. Yes, I still haven't gotten myself a pair of those. Or a pair of TOMS shoes.
  8. Kick-ass earphones or headphones. Yung parang pang-DJ.
  9. Kris Allen album #2.
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).

No comments: