Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my (post-)christmas wish list 2009

Late again for my wish list this year! :( Twitter is the devil -- it's taking up my time, what with my fan-tarding over a certain AI winner *ehem* and posting lyrics of the day, instead of attempting to actually write something.

Excuses excuses. I know. *sigh*

Here's my list last year:
  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! *sings* "All I want for Christmas is youuuu..." [I really should be doing something about this... more resolve for next year!]
  2. Own laptop, preferably a MacBook, just because it is cool, or one of those cute netbooks (I'm heart-ing the Lenovo S10 at the mo').
  3. Another external HDD, because the old one is consistently running out of space
  4. My own car
  5. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations. Hopefully somewhere overseas for the first two; Mactan, Boracay, or Bohol for the last.
  6. A new pair of kick-ass shoes. Brown ones, preferably loafers as per my image consultant. Hehe.
  7. Several books and original DVDs that are too many to mention (and I'm making up -- will make up -- a separate list as I go along)
  8. A savings account with at least six figures in it (I'm really hoping my investments pick up by then)
  9. Subscriptions for Entertainment Weekly, Out, and DNA magazines.
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).
Four out nine (#10, like I said before, is a constant aspiration). Slight improvement from last year. These are still (mostly) self-fulfilling wishes, though, which is why #8 is still unfulfilled. Heh.

Here's my list this year:
  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! *sings* "All I want for Christmas is youuuu..." [In fairness, I did have more resolve this year. Go go go again!]
  2. Own laptop, preferably a MacBook Pro, just because it is cool, or one of those cute netbooks. A trusty Windows-based notebook is okay, too... after all, Windows 7 is supposed to be better (than Vista).
  3. My own car
  4. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations. Hopefully somewhere overseas for the first two; Mactan, Boracay, or Bohol for the last.
  5. Backstage passes and/or meet and greet opportunities to my favorite acts. Kris Allen is top priority, especially with these rumors floating about that he will be here in February! *squeal*
  6. More pairs of kick-ass shoes. I still haven't gotten myself a pair of brown loafers.
  7. New/Updated wardrobe to go with the shoes.
  8. The perfect bag. Heck, a new laptop bag will do.
  9. A savings account with at least six figures in it (I'm really hoping my investments pick up by then)
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).

No comments: