Thursday, July 16, 2009

all these things that i've done

Kris Allen is making me appreciate songs that I never imagined I will be listening to. Hehe! The title of this entry actually refers to a song by The Killers, which he sang/is singing in the Idols Live! Tour. Yes, I'm shallow. Hell, I'm actually trying to listen to Kings of Leon because he recommended it in one of his interviews. HAHAHAHA!

The song replaced "No Boundaries" in his set list, making the song order "Heartless" (by Kanye West), "All These Things That I've Done", "Ain't No Sunshine" (Bill Withers), "Bright Lights" (Matchbox 20), and "Hey Jude" (The Beatles). Apparently it's the first time the coronation song has been dropped in a tour. Le scandale!

Speaking of the tour, some videos below, starting with the above song:



Bright Lights (love the guitar solo):



Hey Jude (love the rocker scream -- that's how it should be done *ehemGokeyehem*):



(Videos courtesy of BlazingOneVo1ce)

No comments: