Friday, December 28, 2012

my christmas wish list 2012

Here's my list last year:
  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! (Oh boy...)
  2. PSP Vita. Or a new high-end, non-work-issued laptop so I can play Sims 3. :-P
  3. savings account with at least six figures in it (Kelangan na talagang mag-ipon! Or mag-asawa ng mayaman!)
  4. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations
  5. Backstage passes and/or meet and greet opportunities to my favorite acts (I hope Kris Allen comes back again... meanwhile, given that Blue and Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees are coming early next year, I hope I can get pictures with them again.)
  6. 1TB External HDD. Heck, maybe I should set up my own server.
  7. A pair of brown loafers. Yes, I still haven't gotten myself a pair of those. Or a pair of TOMS shoes.
  8. Kick-ass earphones or headphones. Yung parang pang-DJ. Dare I say Beatz by Dr. Dre?
  9. Kris Allen album #2. Rumor has it that this will happen in Q1! :-)
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).
Yes, the trend of me buying some of these myself continues. And I still have an unfinished business with Jeff Timmons. Ah well.

Here's my list this year. Yes, these are still a bit selfish, but I must be really getting more... mature if I say so myself (not to mention that there are a couple here that sound more like resolutions than wishes):
  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! (Struck that laugh at the end, partly because I really need to get serious with this. I do think I'm ready for a relationship now.)
  2. PS Vita. Or a new high-end, non-work-issued laptop. Or an iPad Mini.
  3. Zero debt by end of year. I figured if I want a six-figure savings account, I have to stop the leak, yes? (Kelangan na talagang mag-ipon! Or mag-asawa ng mayaman!)
  4. Trip: out of country conferences, off-site work, or (and especially) leisurely vacations
  5. Backstage passes and/or meet and greet opportunities to my favorite acts (I hope Kris Allen comes back again.)
  6. 1TB External HDD. Heck, maybe I should set up my own server.
  7. Kris Allen album #3. Make it happen, Kris.
  8. Fat-free liver by end of year.
  9. At least 15 pounds off my current weight.
  10. Health, wealth, and prosperity for my family and to all of us (naks!).

No comments: