Wednesday, August 12, 2009

mad world

I was at the Bonifacio High Street last Saturday because of the Sale(!) at Fully Booked. I stopped by there from SM Makati on my way to Megamall (I know, what a detour) in hopes of buying tickets for the upcoming Il Divo concert... only to find out the promoters put the sale on hold. Ugh.

Anyway, Adam Lambert's cover of "Mad World" suddenly played inside the bookstore while I was browsing (guiltily) the historical romances section (I ended up buying one. LOL!). I totally forgot that Wal-Mart released a Season 8 Top 10 compilation album more than a month ago. Still, I was surprised to find copies of that CD here.

(Then again, they also released seasons 4 and 5 compilations years ago. *shrugs* Oh well, I have all of Kris Allen's studio recordings, and some of the tracks in this years compilation. I was tempted to buy one just to check the CD inlay. HAHA!)

Track list below, for those interested:
  1. Kris Allen - No Boundaries
  2. Danny Gokey - Stand By Me
  3. Allison Iraheta - I Can't Make You Love Me
  4. Matt Giraud - Human Nature
  5. Adam Lambert - Mad World
  6. Kris Allen - She Works Hard for the Money
  7. Lil Rounds - I Surrender
  8. Scott MacIntyre - Just The Way You Are
  9. Michael Sarver - You Are Not Alone
  10. Megan Joy - Walkin' After Midnight
  11. Anoop Desai - Always On My Mind
  12. Adam Lambert - No Boundaries

No comments: