Sunday, February 22, 2009

one more chance

All is not lost, apparently.

Just received a private message from the BFF and a(n) (re-)add friend request. So yeah, he does remember me. And I was too much of a histrionic and paranoid, and all-high-and-mighty victimized bitch to give him the benefit of the doubt, as some of the comments in the last post implied/indicated.

(In my defense, it has been a week since the first move on my part, and almost another for this latest development. I guess he rarely checks FS now. Hm. Not surprising, as that social network is sooo five years ago.)

The lesson: don't jump to conclusions until the ball is back on your court. They do have the tendency to ruin chances and make one miss opportunities without meaning to.

No more drama. Or at least, turn it down a notch.

No comments: