Seriously, I think this is the first time in weeks where I find myself taking a breather. Of course, there are still lots of things to do (gotta evaluate team members, do a 360-feedback, ISO-format some documents...the list goes on), I'm just choosing not to do them now. Hehe. Blame it on lack of sleep. Or maybe it's because it's mum's birthday -- not that it should have a direct effect on me.
In fairness, I was able to accomplish some stuff today. And at my own pace. Which refreshing compared to my now-normal routine of chasing deadlines: proofreads, interviews, revisions, and that effing Web threats article... *sigh* I wonder how Eric manages to do them all[most]. Then again, he is really anal about stuff (pun intended). ^_^ Oh, and he's away on a business/personal trip. I hope he bought me porn.
Anyhoo, just a quick recap on some of the [semi] interesting recent events and stuff:
- Some of my Christmas wishes came true, thanks to credit cards. LOL! Not the boyfriend part, unfortunately. ^_^ Bought myself an external HDD and a portable media player though ('di na iPod, Zen na lang).
- Which brings us to the mentioned cards. Yep, finally did it cos apparently I need one when applying for a US Visa. Hehe. Riiight.
- I finally got a broadband connection at home, too. The company's paying for it, in return for my "0n-call" services, in case something immediate comes up at work. It also practically forces me to stay in the company for another year lest I shoulder the pay. Hmm. Then again, with the recent SRP... ^_^
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out July 21st. Naturally I shelled out P500 for early reservation. Atat eh. Hehe.
- Oh, I also attended the latest AV Camp last week, which is basically team building. Hehe. In fairness, I did like the Wealth Management seminar. Got me thinking that I should really start saving/investing money.