Sunday, December 24, 2006

my christmas wish list

  1. Boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA! *sings* "All I want for Christmas is youuuu..."
  2. Laptop. Preferrably an iBook, for the sake of having one (hey, they say it's cool).
  3. DSL connection. Hopefully reimbursible. ^_^
  4. PlayStation Portable. Despite the fact that its game cartridges (rather, discs) are very expensive. Hehe. Kinda like PS2 but cuter... plus House has one.
  5. DVD writer. I'm thinking similar to the one Pia and Lei both have. Cheap, but a writer just the same.
  6. External HDD.
  7. iPod Video 80GB. So I can watch my favorite TV shows anytime (well, not anytime).
  8. Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. The illustrated editions.
  9. Prison Break and House, M.D. DVDs. The complete first season for the former, seasons 1 and 2 for the latter. Original, ha.
  10. Il Divo and Grey's Anatomy Official 2007 Calendars. Hotties all-year round.

No comments: