Friday, November 10, 2006

mea culpa

I don't like confrontations. I tend to be callous of other people's feelings. I have a mouth that works on autopilot. I have a hard time admitting mistakes, especially if I don't view my actions as one.

Yes, I guess I relied too much on you last week when you did all those work. I did try to make up for it but it seems all my effort's already a bit late. It's just that it's been a busy week for me -- and yes, I know you said is not really good enough an excuse considering you were also busy and yet still managed to make a few calls now and then -- but... that's just it. I was busy.

So yeah, I think we already covered that. I did say I'm sorry for it, didn't I? Which is why I don't understand why you're still giving me a cold shoulder. Was it something I said about that other topic? I was just being honest. Too honest, it seems.

That's another thing: I am brutally honest. Some people may view that as me being rude or arrogant. Some people don't give a damn. I always thought you were more of the latter. I guess the past four years we've known each other was not enough for me to know better.

But I'm trying. You of all people should know that by now.

No comments: