Sunday, May 15, 2005

much to do about nothing

Nope, I am not misquoting the Shakespearean play -- I have a friend who already does that anyway -- it's just my pathetic attempt to be witty. ^_^ Besides, that's exactly what my day's work is starting to look like: that nagging feeling that there are a lot of things I should be doing, but somehow by the fourth hour I have accomplished all of them. Then there's that urge to watch Chasing Liberty on video for the nth time (hey, I can't help if Matthew Goode was such a hottie there... shame his hotness fizzled out). *sigh* Talk about dragging... probably similar to Eric's dead weekend last week (though knowing him, a lot more drama was involved then *snigger*).

On the bright side, I was able to busy myself with my "extra" (read: non-work-related) tasks *ehem* like updating my photo album, which helped me stay awake -- in every sense of the word. *ehem ehem* Unfortunately for some people, I've transferred the more important files to the other server. Nyah nyah nyah!