Tuesday, August 26, 2008

something stupid

My desktop clock reads 2:05AM Tuesday morning as I write this. I've spent almost 20 hours awake now, trying to finish the presentation for HiComm (not counting the last two days). Well, actually it's Christian's job now to finish it. I'm just here for the moral support...not that it helps matters now except make me feel guilty for making him do an all-nighter. Gosh, this so reminds me of college. Or last year's HiComm -- not that I took any part of the preparations (maybe this is retribution after all).

Eric thinks I'm overreacting, but for the past few days I feel as if I left my brain in Batangas last long weekend. Maybe the Twilight saga dumbed me down.

Or maybe I'm just finally realizing that I'm not as good as I think I am. Or what others think. Isn't that the crappiest feeling?

No comments: