Saturday, October 21, 2006

t.r. knight comes out

The Grey's Anatomy star (and fan fave... and my personal McDreamy *swoon*) confirmed that he's gay in a People magazine exclusive:
"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight tells PEOPLE in a statement. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."
Again... *swoon* ^_^ Although I'm sure the news shattered a lot of fantasies to pet his sweet-puppy GA character George, (*ehem* to Pia and Lei). Then again, 'twas not that surprising... Hm. Does it matter anyway? I'm pretty sure that his loyal fans will still support him (including yours truly, who's whooping for joy right now -- fantasy fulfilled! HAHAHAHA!). He is a good actor, after all.

Not to mention a-dork-able.

No comments: